Being a member of a credit union means you’re not just a customer – you’re an owner.
Unlike banks and for-profit financial institutions, credit unions don’t have traditional shareholders. Our shareholders are YOU – the members! That means more money back in your pocket and your local community instead of the pockets of financial investors.
Being a member of Growing Oaks means you’re a part of something bigger. We’re all in this together!
How to Become a Member
At Growing Oaks, you’re eligible to become a member if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the counties of Canadian, Cleveland, McClain and Oklahoma Counties in Oklahoma.
- Any business and other legal entity within the counties of Canadian, Cleveland, McClain and Oklahoma Counties in Oklahoma.
- Spouses of members who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Growing Oaks employees.
- Volunteers in the community.
- Members of the immediate family or household, and organizations of members.